Commercial & Industrial
• The Irvine Spectrum owned by the Irvine Company Approximately 20 million square feet of commercial and industrial space.
• Park Place owned by Maguire Properties, Irvine, California 3,200,000 square feet of mixed use development with 3,090 residential units.
• Jamboree Research Center, Irvine, California 1,400,000 square foot research and industrial park.
• University Research Park, Irvine, California 1,400,000 square foot research and industrial park.
• Irvine Technology Center, Irvine, California 1,350,000 square foot Business Park.
• Irvine Spectrum 8, Irvine, California 10,800,000 square feet of commercial and industrial space.
• Koll Center Irvine North owned by The Koll Company, Irvine, California 250,000 square feet of office space.
• Jamboree Center owned by The Irvine Company, Irvine, California 1,500,000 square feet of hotel, commercial and office space.
• Koll Company Main and MacArthur owned by The Koll Company, Irvine, California 250,000 square feet of office space.
• Irvine Plaza owned by Layton-Belling Associates, Irvine, California Entitlement analysis, which resulted in additional entitlement, allocated to the site and approval of zone change to protect property rights.
• Orange County’s Credit Union Corporate Headquarters, Santa Ana, California 200,000 square feet of commercial and office space.
• Opus West Fairview II, Brea, California 250,000 square feet of office space in Brea.
• Hines, Irvine, California Office tower on their 2211 Michelson property in Irvine. 266,000 square feet.
• MacArthur Place for Transwestern, Santa Ana, California Key Mixed Use site at the 55 Freeway and MacArthur.
• Carr-America, Costa Mesa, California Development of new office in Costa Mesa in their holding on Bristol and 405 Freeway.
• Centra Realty, Irvine, California Redevelopment of Edison International Utility Right-of-Way land to 150,000 square feet of medical office and 7,000 square feet of support retail. Included a General Plan Amendment and Zone Change and extensive community outreach and consensus building.
• Jeffrey Office Park, Bake Office Park, Irvine, California Over 1 million square feet of office, research and development and industrial uses at two locations in the City of Irvine.
• Roger’s Gardens, Irvine, California Non-retail nursery operation in public utility right-of-way area.
• Dahn Mini-U-Storage, Irvine, California Three locations in the City of Irvine for mini-storage projects.
• 24 Hr. Fitness in various locations, recently in San Juan Capistrano.
First Student, Certified Transportation, OC Recycling industrial projects in Santa Ana
• Irvine Spectrum Center, Irvine, California 980,000 square feet regional entertainment complex.
• Irvine Marketplace, Irvine, California 1,500,000 square feet regional commercial center.
• Multiple Irvine Retail Properties Centers, Irvine, California Woodbury Town Center, Orchard Hills, Portola Springs, Alton Square, Harvard and Main, Oak Creek, Trabuco Grove, Quail Hill, University Center, among others for over 2,000,000 square feet of commercial centers.
• Fashion Island, Newport Beach Multiple tenant improvement permits.
• Diamond Jamboree Transfer of Development rights and Conditional Use Permit for a community commercial center at the intersection of Jamboree and Alton in Irvine.
• CarMax, Irvine, California. 58,000 square foot wholesale and retail vehicle sales and service facility in Irvine Spectrum, work included approvals for modifications to Sign Program.
• BMW , Irvine, California Retail vehicle sales and service center in Irvine Spectrum, included Sign Program modifications.
• Stoltz Management, Rolling Hills Estates, California.
• Promenade on the Peninsula retail center in Rolling Hills Estates, California
• Resort at Pelican Hill, Four Seasons, Aloft, Doubletree, Lowe Enterprises, Hyatt, The Marriott Homestead Village and Candlewood Hotels and Extended Stay America 200 to 500 room hotel lodging in Irvine, Santa Ana and Newport Beach.
• Crossroads Center, Irvine, California A 513,700 square foot retail center in Irvine Spectrum.
• Jamboree Promenade, Irvine, California Modifications to Sign Program.
Residential & Mixed-Use
• Alliance Residental, 1,221 units, 15,000 sq feet of retail, 55,000 sq feet of Office, Santa Ana, California, General Plan Amendment and Zone Change
• Legacy Partners Apartments- 233 units in South Coast Metro area in Santa Ana, General Plan Amendment and Zone Change
• Toll Brothers Apartments - 7 story - 220 units in downtown Santa Ana with retail at 4th and Main replacing the First American Title original headquarters, Master Plan
• Pacific Group, AMG and Jamboree Housing, 418 unit affordable senior housing and 552 affordable family housing projects on First Street in Santa Ana, Master Plan and Affordable housing plans
• Fairfield Realty, 727 apartment and town homes on Town and Country, Orange, Master Plan
• Garden Communities, the Trilogy, 876 residential units, with accessory retail
• Garden Communities project on Campus and Jamboree- 1600 units.
• Main and Jamboree- 370 apartments for White Road Associates in Irvine Current project
• JH Real Estate Partners 452 units plus retail and medical use on 15 acres in Brea, California.
• Avalon Bay, Irvine, California 283 units in the Irvine Business Complex, Irvine, California.
• Boeing Properties, Long Beach and consultation on their Seal Beach California and Puget Sound Oregon properties 260 acres conversion of the McDonald Douglas plant to mixed use commercial, industrial, retail and residential in Long Beach, California.
• BRE Properties, Santa Ana, California Mixed use in Anaheim California’s Platinum Triangle and Santa Ana, California.
• Campus Centre/Watermarke owned by Prudential Insurance Company, Irvine, California 550 residential units and 665,000 square feet of hotel, commercial and office space.
• Central Park West – Lennar Corporation, Irvine, California Managed the entitlement process for conversion of site to a mixed-use commercial, retail and residential project in Irvine, California. Assisted in implementation of project approvals.
• Hutton Place, Santa Ana, California Key Mixed Use site at the 55 Freeway and MacArthur.
• Kilroy Realty, Irvine, California Converting office/industrial to mixed use with 469 multi-family residential units in Irvine, California.
• KB Home, Irvine and Anaheim, California Multifamily homes in Irvine and Anaheim, California.
• Lambert Ranch, Irvine, California Project planning and entitlement in North Irvine, California for a 51 acre agricultural property to a 170 dwelling unit residential project with a cell site.
• Legacy Partners, Irvine, California 290 residential units, with 7,500 square feet of ground floor retail in Irvine, California. The city of Irvine’s first vertically integrated mixed-use project.
• MetLife Residential, owned by MetLife Insurance, Irvine, California 481 multi-family unit urban in-fill project in the heart of the Irvine Business Complex, Irvine, California.
• Sares•Regis – Westgate Pasadena, California.
• Standard Pacific Homes, Long Beach, California High-rise residential tower in Long Beach, California.
• Trammell Crow Residential, Irvine and Anaheim, California Multi-family units in Irvine and Anaheim, California.
• West Millennium Homes, Long Beach, California Residential and hotel complex on Ocean Blvd in Long Beach, California.
Golf Course & Recreation
• Oak Creek and Shady Canyon Golf Courses – Irvine, California Full service Tom Fazio golf courses.
• Los Angeles County South Coast Golf Course – Palos Verdes, California Public outreach and community issues resolution for proposed golf course facility on the former Palos Verdes Landfill site, Palos Verdes, California.
• Pretend City Children’s Museum, Irvine, California Entitlement for a 28,000 square foot children’s museum in Irvine Spectrum.
• Waterworks Swim School, Irvine, California State-of-the-Art private swim school facility in Irvine, California.
• Private Gyms, Irvine, California LA Fitness and 24 Hour Fitness locations in City of Irvine.
• Palos Verdes Golf/Equestrian Center, Rolling Hills, California Redevelopment options analysis.
• Cirque Du Soleil, Irvine, California Permit services.
• Pump It Up, Irvine and Anaheim, California Permit services.
• Alliance Bank
• I-Star Financial
• Orange County Teacher’s Credit Union (SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union)
• Plaza Bank
• Prudential Insurance
• Washington Mutual
• Pacific Business Bank
Institutional & Community
• South Coast Chinese Cultural Center, Irvine, California Master Plan for 3.8 acre campus including educational, gymnasium and performing arts facilities.
• Chabad of Irvine, Irvine California Master Plan including Worship and Preschool facilities.
• Mariners Church, Irvine, California Master Plan for 47 acre campus with Worship, Educational and Recreation facilities and Sign Program modification.
• Islamic Center of Irvine and New Horizons School, Irvine, California
• Irvine Valley College
• Irvine Unified School District
• Coast Community College District, Costa Mesa, California
• Education Management LLC for Argosy University, Orange, California Argosy University campus in Orange, California.
• The Art Institute of Orange County, Santa Ana, California 200,000 square foot educational facility.
• Tustin Legacy, Tustin, California Liaison between City and Centex/Shea in the conversion of former Marine Corps Air Station Tustin from Military use to civilian multi-use project.
• Irvine Ranch Water District, Orange, California Planned and Implemented outreach program to residents prior to annexation proceedings of local water district by IRWD. Annexation successfully completed in 2008.
• Orange County Great Park, Irvine, California Liaison between City of Irvine, Great The Great Park and Wildrivers in the negotiations to develop a Science/Water Education Park.
• Stadium Project, Anaheim, California Served as liaison between City of Anaheim and Archstone/Smith/Hines for Stadium Project proposal.
• Omnitrans, San Bernardino, California Developing program and providing community outreach and consensus building services for the City of San Bernardino and Omnitrans on new multi-modal transportation center in downtown San Bernardino, California.
Public Policy & Issues Managment
• Resolution of how to accommodate feasible development around Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) El Toro and MCAS Tustin, California.
• Representing multiple property owners in the Irvine Business Complex Rezoning; advocacy, resolution of major issues for the 2,800 acre, 53 million square foot mixed-use business complex in Irvine California.
• Numerous General Plan Amendments and Zoning Updates throughout Southern California.
• Designed and Conducted Public Workshop program on behalf of the Los Angeles Community Redevelopment Agency and the Metropolitan Transportation Agency to improve the Land Use Review Process for the City of West Hollywood, California.